lördag 17 april 2010

Jag sjunger en låt till dig Jonna.



When I see myself, Im seein you too. As long as I remember it. Im feeling like I knew that my jokes arent funny. The truth isnt true, if there was no you. If you were my boat in the deep blue sea, I´probably sink you down. I know I should have thanked you for carrying me. But for you I would happily drown. All along your way, the darkest night, the longest day. I know what to say to make you laugh. And nothing you could do could make me turn my back on you. When your are looking for a fight, Im your man. When you need a friend, you got my hand.

What I really mean. What Im trying hard to say. Is that Im counting on you, and you got me too. My secrets arent safe, Im singing out of tune, If there was no you, if there was no you. All along your way, the darkest night, the longest day. I know what to say to make you laugh. And nothing you could do could make me turn my back on you. When you are looking for a fight, Im your man. When you need a friend, you got my hand. When you need a friend, you got my hand. You got my hand.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Men guuud gumman, jag fällde en tår. Så rörd jag blir. Älskar dig mitt hjärta!! PUSSSSSSSSSSSS F4E <3

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den perfekta låten till dig. Älskar dig med gumman! Snart ses viiii! Pussis

    SvaraRadera

Var på tiden att du lämna ett spår efter dig, tack, ifrån BUA :)